Bridges Wilderness Treks
I. Utah Wilderness Trek – May 21-26, 2014
- Guys Only trip. (Blake, Bridges staff at UH will be leading this trip along with a few other Bridges staff) – there are 16 total spots for the trek.
- Join us for a week you’ll long remember…
– Experience the beauty of the desert southwest. Hike through Arches National Park seeing all the arches, hike through the Fiery Furnace, Devils Garden and witness sunset at Delicate Arch. Hike through Canyonlands National Park as well as Goblin Valley.
– Each day we will have a great breakfast following by a discussion about the teachings of Jesus. Then we will leave for our adventure of the day. In the evenings we will return to camp for a hot meal and great conversation around the fire.
– The cost is $350 ($295 if you register by April 15). Includes: all food, some snacks, local transportation (you must get yourself to the starting point which is Salt Lake City, UT by 12 noon on May 21st.) and camping sites. We provide all
eating and cooking equipment as well as tents. All you bring is your clothes, sleeping bag and a few other items.
- Register and find more information at: http://www.bridgeswildernesstrek.com/
- Scholarships available for Houston students – email Blake, firstname.lastname@example.org
II. New Mexico Wilderness Trek – June 7-14, 2014
- Men’s and Women’s Trip
- Register and find more information at: http://www.bridgeswildernesstrek.com